Photo History

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello everyone!!!I am so happy and honoured to contribute this trail.And it is first time i am blogging, so please forgive me if i make any mistakes :) Although i am studying in Toa Payoh,it is sad to say that i am not really familiar with Toa payoh... So i take my time surf internet to know more about Toa Payoh







I learn that Toa PayohTown Centre was the first prototype in Singapore. It is surrounded by separated neighbourhoods, each with its own shopping amenities and community centres, well served by a network of vehicular roads and generous open space separating them. The result, as in the English new towns of the 1950s, is that residents tend less to travel to the main town centre but rather to shop within their neighbourhood; if they travel, they go to Orchard Road or the town area via the MRT system, at the Toa Payoh MRT Station and the Braddel MRT Station, or public bus services at Toa Payoh Bus Interchange.








I really happy to know something about Toa Payoh and it has very interesting places.I am really glad that i study at Toa Payoh...And i really love my school,friends and teachers...I think Toa Payoh is really good place to live as it has every facilities and it is in the central of Singapore... Well ...it is all i have to say about Toa Payoh and it is one of my favourites places...





Dulam

No comments: