Photo History

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I feel happy because I finished the trail and I had fun doing it. I also got to know people from other classes which I do not usually talk to. I learned many things about Toa Payoh which I did not know before. I feel proud to have been part of the Toa Payoh trail and have contributed to the school. I also gained leadership from the trail.
I had difficulties in managing my Flash Animation because I did not really understand the how to go about with the animation. I find it hard to find information for the Toa Payoh trail too.
I learnt Flash Animation and also learnt an easier way to find information in the library and the net.
Toa Payoh stadium and the Toa Payoh swimming complex was once used for the olympics and many people used it to train. Nowadays, it used for soccer matches.

Ri Yan

No comments: