Photo History

Friday, February 6, 2009

When I was first approached by the teachers to research on Toa Payoh, I was shock and surprised because I never expect myself will get into this Toa Payoh Trail. I felt honoured that I can be in this team, working with all the members, was also a great experience for me.

The diffcult part I experienced was that the research info was diffcult to search on. Nt able to find alot info on my research was a big problem to me. But at last, through days of researching, I am able to find info about my research.

I was to attend a workshop about learning of FLASH. Is quite interesting and fun to do with it, dicussing with teammates how are we going to do, are also fun too. We exchange our opinions and then decide what to do. It was a great experience for me.

Researching of tree temples tells me that it is a chinese temple which the buddhist can pray.

aileen

No comments: