Photo History

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Toa Payoh!


Toa Payoh is a rather popular place in Singapore.Toa Payoh is not the place where I grow up in.Singapore is not my homeland.But I can feel the sense of warmess from the people and environment."Toa Payoh"it sound so unfamiliar to me,only when I was posted to First Toa Payoh Secondary School.I get adapted to this place slowly.Soon I had a sense of belonging to the school,to Toa Payoh.

Toa Payoh,have many interesting story about it past,and now too.Audition of Singing competition had once held at Toa Payoh hub,audition of singapore idol too.Many occassion take place there.

Toa Payoh is a convenient place for people to travel to and fro.Toa Payoh is also a place where i hope to live in.Toa Payoh has a pleasant history and I believe it will have a better future!(:
Serena Leong 5N2

No comments: